Our caregivers provide the utmost in quality non-medical care for your loved one suffering from Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, surgery, stroke, or broken bones. With the help of our Elder Care Expert, your loved one can continue to live a comfortable life, and you can rest assured that mom or grandpa’s needs are taken care of. Let our Elder Care Professionals:
- Help with daily personal care.
- Keep track of medications and schedules.
- Drive to appointments and take care of errands.
- Assist non-ambulatory elders.
- Provide companionship through games, movies, and activities by taking into consideration your loved one’s interests.
- Do household chores like laundry, organizing, and cooking.
- Stay overnight.
All of our Elder Care Experts have at least two years of professional experience. We have caregivers who are:
- Experienced in caring for elders with a wide range of conditions.
- Certified Nursing Assistants.
- Home Health Aide certified.
- Personal Care Aide certified.